Sunday, October 21, 2007

 

Why I really love Ancient Trees


Here in the United Kindom there are lots and lots of ancient trees.

In Kent, which is the bottom right-hand corner of England, we have many really ancient yew trees.

When I say ancient, I’m talking about trees that were around 2000, 3000, 4000, and even 5000 years ago.

The Tree in the picture, was old when Tutankhamun was born in Ancient Egypt, and a couple of thousand years older than the church they built next to it. That is me inside it :-)

I was born into a local family, that thought it was quite normal to talk to these ancient trees.

Many centuries ago, nobody told my ancestors that you "can’t talk to trees, ‘cos that don’t have any ears!" so they just went ahead and did it.
And they’ve been doing it ever since, as a normal part of life.

I’ve been talking to our ancient trees, for over sixty years now, and found it very rewarding.

Being very curious, I tend to ask them a lot of questions, ( I’m still a kid, at heart) and then listen to their long explanations as they update my knowledge of their fasinating world.

In fact, over the years I become quite an expert on both the physical and metaphysical life of our local ancient trees; and give lots of talks and seminars on the subject.

Some of our local ancient trees are very interested in us and are willing to form partnerships with us humans, so we can both progress on many levels.
During the last thiry-odd years, I’ve helped over 10,000 people to work towards their destiny, just by finding them the right tree to work with.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?