Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

The Truth About Trees..... Part one

It was back in the forties, when I first started talking to the many ancient trees that my family worked with.

Although I spoke in human words, using my LeftBrain; they answered me in a RightBrain manner, with inner feelings and motions, sounds and impressions, subtle sensations and inner visions.

My RightBrain had no problem with this, but there were times when my LeftBrain had great difficulty translating the pictures and sensations into words of explanation to others.

As a youngster, this didn’t worry me, because we were ‘outlaws, beyond the pale’ at the time, and nobody outside the family, was interested or even cared about what I thought or experienced.

And if they had known I was talking to Trees, they would have rushed me off to the ‘Funny Farm’, as BiCameral and TriCameral Minds as well as Bipolar Disorder was unknown to the Medical Profession in those days.

So, outside the family, I kept my own council and my mouth shut.

But now, things are a bit different, and I’ll tell you more and more, in future issues of this blog.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?