Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

I’ve just heard that this Weekend I’ll be sleeping in a Famous Bed!

Read More


That’s right! Lots of Famous People have slept in this bed including King George VI and Sir Winston Churchill, so I’m amazed that the owners are going to allow me to sleep there for a couple of nights.

It’s in Hatzfeld, Germany, and I’m giving a very special Seminar there, on the ‘Hidden Secrets of Trees and LiveWood’, this weekend.

There are still a couple of vacant places, if you're quick... so if you want to get to this very exclusive, secret sharing seminar... then...


.... And get booked in as quickly as possible; before somebody else beats you to it!

I'll be speaking in English English with an instrant translation into German; so you should be able to understand it all.

I look forward to meeting you there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?