Monday, August 06, 2007

 

At last I’m back again!

We got back from the Emerald Isle a couple of days ago.

Officially we were on holiday, visiting my daughter and her family.... But, being me.... in between, being a father, and a grandfather.... I managed to do some interesting research into the Irish Celtic Mysteries.

In fact, I have now discovered three secret places where rare items from the drowned land of ‘Tir na Og’, get washed ashore after some Atlantic Storms.

Tir na Og, was once known as the ‘Land of the Forever Young’, and was sacred to our Elfin relatives known as the Tuatha De Danann.

Unfortunately, this land was on the Atlantic edge of the continental shelf... and was submerged in the global upheavals that occurred some 5,200 years ago.

I’ll tell you more about the very unusual items that I rescued from the littoral, between the tides, in a future posting.

I have to rush off again tomorrow, as I’m involved in a very special Pagan Wedding that my son, Dusty Miller 14th is conducting in Luxembourg on Friday.

Stay tuned... or better still, Bookmarked, as I’ll have lots of interesting stuff up my sleeve for you.

See you again soon....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?