Monday, July 16, 2007

 

Sorry Folks, but I’ve been called away on other urgent business...


While I’m away... have a look at this lovely, 4,000 year old, Yew tree...

This incredible tree was old before ‘Joseph, was given his Coat of Many Colours’ and has known and worked with, many, many generations of my Elfin Ancestors.

As you can see it is still alive and well, and growing profusely.

I’ll be back as soon as I can, and will tell you more about our Aboriginal Ancestors... so stay tuned.

PS Don’t forget to check out the archives of this Blog as they are full of interesting stuff you may have missed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?