Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

For those who are interested...

Read More


My recent seminars in both Germany and Switzerland were well attended... We met lots of lovely people and made many friends... The weather was perfect, and we came home really refreshed.

Whilst in Germany... I visited a Goddess Spring.... Shown here.... That was so deep that, like the sea, the water was a lovely blue.

It was a gentle relaxing place with very nice vibes... That are ideal for boosting one’s batteries.... Which is something I notice when I’m away from my power source.

( Click Here to see The Secret Life of Trees... part one... Posted on Nov 20th 2006 )



Comments:
I see your computer is allowing you to write posts again :)
The photo of the spring is really beautiful - I could definitely do with some recharging of the batteries.
Thank goodness this blog is already helping me to lift my spirit; it has a very positive ‘aura’ :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?