Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

Calling all my readers in Germany and Switzerland.

Read More

I’m off again for a couple of weeks.

I’ll be giving a Seminar on LiveWood and displaying our latest collection of Magickal Tools, near München, in Southern Germany, next weekend.

During this exciting three day Seminar, I’ll be sharing all sorts of un-published information, on the secret Magick of Trees, with a practical WoodWalk and a chat about my Elfin origins.

I will also share a lot about Wise-Folk Healing, and their practical use of the ‘Long Pendulum,’ to keep tabs on their patients.

There are still a few places available at this event, and if you are quick, you could grab one of them.


During the following week and weekend, my wife and I will be in Switzerland, giving talks at various venues.
This is the first time we’ve been in Switzerland for some five or six years.

There are still a few places available in Switzerland, if you hurry…


If you’ve been reading this Blog for a while, you’ll know what sort of thing to expect from my public events, so why not come and meet me, become an actual friend!

We’re expecting to have a hectic time, and meet a lot of interesting new people; so I’ll tell you about it when I get back.


Comments:
Hi Dusty!
Please visit
http://tinkerbell-nl.blogspot.com/2007/05/thinking-blogger-award.html
Love, Tink
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?