Saturday, March 10, 2007

 

Calling all my German and Dutch Readers….

Read More

You’ll be pleased to hear that I have been invited to give two special talks at the Lebensfreude-Messen in Hamburg at the end of this month.

This prestigious event will be taking place in Hamburg, in North Germany, from Friday 30th March to Sunday 1st April.
Please click here for more Info.

I’ll be speaking with an instant translation into German, at 18:00 hrs on both Friday and Saturday.

Martin, my ‘German Son’ will be translating for me, so we’ll be having a great time, as he is a marvellous guy.

We have been working together for some sixteen years now, and he is brilliant at turning my rambling English into very presentable German.
In fact, he knows my work so well that I’m sure he could talk about my work in his sleep.

We also have a display table at the show, where you can come and examine our work and get all your questions answered.

By popular request, we will have LiveWood Swords and Knives, on display as well as a few of our famous Elfin Guides.

These Elfin Guides are miniature knives that can be worn as pendants or solo ear-rings, and have such a marvellous ability to bring out the very best in their owner.

As usual, we’ll also be displaying the biggest collection of fully guaranteed, real magick items to be found anywhere.

We do hope you can make it, and are looking forward to meeting you....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?