Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

Slow Down or Else!

Why there haven't been any posts for a while!

Recently my computer has been giving me problems, and needs a serious overhaul.

So I thought I was being given a reprieve when I was called away on other urgent business.

However, in my usual stupid manner, I over did things and had a bit of a breakdown.

This worried my family so much, that they ganged up with my medical advisors, and I was given an ultimatum, to... Slow Down or Else!

Thinking about it… it makes sense… at my age (I’m 72) I shouldn’t be working a 12 hour day, every day. The trouble is… I really enjoy my work.

Somehow I’ve got to reduce my workload, from 12 hours down to 8, or better still, 6 hours a day.

I’ve got to get used to producing, on average, just one Work of Art per day. After all, a lot of other artists, only produce a Work of Art, every four to six weeks.

Not only will I need to reduce the physical work that I do, but I also get used to sitting more often and less standing.

I will, however, continue to write my Blog, in order to pass-on as much of my knowledge as possible in the time I have left.

If you like my Blog, please encourage your friends to read it too. The sight of my growing readership will be the spur I need to stick to my new regime.

Many thanks for your support!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?