Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Some of the things I learnt from Robert Anton Wilson

Read More


My Mother and Father, were the first in our centuries old tribe, who learnt to read. Although many of my ancestors could recognise a few odd words by their shape, they didn’t have a knowledge of letters and the alphabet.

But, my father broke the mould by learning how to read books and understand them. He also learnt how to write..

From then on, ‘Reading & Writing’ has been very important to all tribe members. And now, my grandchildren are into Computers. Not only using them but building them too.

I started my ‘Tribal’ education at the age of nine, whilst I was still at school. Then, when I left school to start earning my living, my parents also started me on my ‘Lifelong’ education, of reading non-fiction books, in order to gain knowledge.

Unfortunately, our tribal knowledge, has never been, up to now, written down. But it is stored as a sort of mental, picture library in our OldBrain or BackBrain (Cerebellum).

So there I was, using my Elfin inheritance of a ‘TriCameral Mind’ to do three different forms of mental development at the same time.

I learnt how to access my BackBrain Library, whenever my Elfin Know-how was needed.

I also applied, hands-on exploration of the world about me, with my RightBrain, so that I could understand what was going on and earn a living for my wife and I.

And, at the same time, I was using my LeftBrain, to uncover and use, the secret knowledge hidden away in the world of books.

Because, I was a bit dyslexic, I tended to shy away from writing, so that other people wouldn’t know I couldn’t spell very well. However, when I was fifty, Alan Sugar, came along with his famous ‘Sugar Cube’ the Amstrad PCW Computer. On it I was able to type words that looked OK to me and by pressing a button, the spell-checker would correct them for me, and teach me how to spell at the same time.
Thank you Alan Sugar, you changed my life!

About that time, I discovered, the books of Robert Anton Wilson. Things were going on inside my mind, that I was unable to put descriptive words to; until I read his books. Suddenly, he made me aware of the quantum leaps my brains and sub-conscious minds were going through and for the first time I was able to describe my thoughts and feelings, in a meaningful way.

As a result of devouring his books, Robert Anton Wilson, enabled me to translate our ancient Elfin Know-How, into words, that made sense to other people. And, almost before I knew it, I’d become a teacher with a metaphysical bias. Since then, I’ve given hundreds of weekend seminars, in many countries, on the Magick of Elfin Lore and Ancient Trees.

If you really want to understand what life is all about, then I would suggest that you read Robert Anton Wilson’s ‘Prometheus Rising’; But… to get the best out of it… Don’t just Read it… Think about what he is saying… Study it… Read between the lines… and really devour it into your inner being.

Unfortunately, being of my generation, Bob passed on to the next world, on the January 11th 2007, but his books are still available through this link…

Why don’t you grab yourself a copy and discover the hidden secrets nobody is telling you about?

Goodbye Bob… I’ll be looking out for you next time we’re back!

To read more about Robert Anton Wilson click here.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?