Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

Our YuleTide Celebrations….


Already we’re half way through the YuleTide Celebrations; and I’m exhausted! I’ve been wearing so many hats at the same time, I’m beginning to lose track of who I am.

At all our Tribal and family get-togethers, I’m expected to act as a Patriarch as well as our Matriarch’s Consort; which puts me in the ‘hot seat’ every time.
I’m also having to be a Husband, a Father, a Grandfather, and a Great Grandfather; to all the family I come into contact with, giving everyone of them the love and attention they so rightly deserve.
It’s a heck of a task, all this hugging, but so richly rewarding; I’m so happy that I have the most delightful family in the world.

Over the years, my wife and I have ‘adopted’ many ‘Sons’ and ‘Daughters’ and it is always so nice, when they ring us up from far away places, and I can give them our New Year Blessing.

“Thank You My Lady! For giving us the joy of such a marvellous family!”

May I take this opportunity, to send our Blessings to all our Shamanic Brothers and Sisters, and also all our Native American Brothers and Sisters, and all the countless ‘Healers’ who are using our LiveWood Tools to enrich the lives of others, less fortunate than themselves.

“May the ‘Folks Upstairs’ look upon you with gratitude, Bless you all!”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?