Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

LiveWood Tree Talks, Workshops and Seminars

Read More


As many of you know, we have a Deutsch Website that keeps our German Friends up to date on what we as a family are doing.

Well, today, we received some lovely informal pictures of me talking to my friends at the Seminar near München, in October.

As you can see, I can’t stop talking, even at tea-break. I’m so keen on my work, I get carried away and my ‘son’ Martin, ( the tall guy on the right ), has to tell me to shut-up, and drink a coffee.

All this reminds me; if you feel you would like to organise a seminar for us, now is the time to start planning for next year.

We are looking for opportunities to talk and demonstrate our work with trees, and how they can help you achieve your destiny.

If you feel you could get a group of interested people together, please click here forDeutsch and click here for English and discuss it with us.

We hope to hear from you soon...



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?