Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

The Truth About Trees… Part 12

Read More

Many of the huge Tree Groups ( i.e. Yew, Beech, Hazel, Hornbeam, Durmast Oak, etc. ) in our local area, are great personal friends to our Elfin Family. The reason for this is because we have been working, very closely with them for countless centuries.

You know, it is very humbling, but also very satisfying to talk to an ancient tree, that has known you, since you were introduced to It, as a babe-in-arms. In my case, 71 years ago, so they really know me.

In fact, they all knew my father since he was a babe-in-arms, and his father, and his father, and his father, and his father, and his father, and his father, and his father, and on-&-on ‘ad infinitum’ for at least a couple of thousand years. With this sort of background, they certainly know and trust us, enough to donate LiveWood to us.

LiveWood is my reason for living; but I’ll tell you more about that later, as you will need to know a few other things first, in order to grasp the metaphysical aspects of the whole thing, and use the knowledge to help you to achieve your own personal destiny. It is all a bit complicated, but all will be revealed, as soon as possible.

At this time of year, my son and I have to spend a lot of time, deep in the local forests, communing with our tree friends; hence the erratic posting schedule to this blog. But please, bide with us, and I'll go on sharing my stored up info with you, as quick and often as I can.

Its about time this information, was written down for the first time. And, who knows, 10,000 years of BackBrain Memory could be lost in a car crash… May ‘The Folks Upstairs’ forbid it!

If you, are enjoying reading my Blog, please tell all your friends. When I was younger, nobody had been interested in our work, for many many centuries; and you’ve no idea what a great thrill it gives me, now, to see the counter on this Blog, going up and up, every day. Wowie!! Maybe at last we’ve been accepted into civilised society?

Thank you all, for being my loyal readers…. " May The Folks Upstairs, look down on you with love, and Bless you, in all your endeavours! "

More to come, soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?