Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

The Truth About Trees… Part 11

Read More

Right now, here in my part of England, we are in the midst of a storm, with thunder and lightning and a drenching downpour of rain.

Which reminds me of some things I ought to tell you.

I don’t think that I mentioned that strong winds often sweep along Ley-Lines, buffeting any tree or building on the line.

Right now, the wind is howling, and causing the rain to lash the south-west side of my home, like It is angry that my house is in It’s way.

Ley Energy is very powerful and gives no thought to anybody else; so don’t upset It.

I live in a river valley, where our local river passes through the North Kent Downs; and due to the excessive amount of Ley-Lines in the area, we tend to have more than our fair share of Electrical Storms.

Whenever they occur, the thunder and lightning, seems to jump about amongst the hills, like their tails were on fire. A very wet but highly entertaining spectacle of nature in the raw.

When trees are struck by lightning, they usually survive, but for many years afterwards, when you touch them, you can still feel them quivering with the after effects.

However, no matter how much I look, I’ve yet to find any Herkimer Diamonds amongst their roots. Maybe the trees in Upstate New York are different to ours.

More to come….

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?