Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

STOP PRESS!

Read More

Something very special for all our German Friends…. And those English speakers who are willing to ignore the German Translation.

At my recent seminar in the bottom right-hand corner of Germany; Robert, one of the attendees, took the trouble to record my and Martin’s, indoor, info sharing.

Then another attendee, Rainer, converted it into MP3 files and made them available on the internet.

Many thanks to you both!... They’re great!

If you would like to grab this opportunity to hear Martin and I in action, please click on this link
==> http://www.hansetrain.de/dustymiller/

The sudden thwacking sound is me slapping my chest to prove I'm a solid body, and the knocking sounds are me tapping on my scull; so you don't need to get frightened or adjust your set. ;-)

Hope you enjoy it... we all did!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?