Monday, November 20, 2006

 

The Secret Life of Trees…. Part 1

Read More


As I mentioned before; I now live in an old Victorian house, in a Three-Line Ley Vortex, known to us Elves as ‘Behind the Wallpaper.’

Using a secret process; I‘ve stretched the Earth Energy Vortex into a huge box-like shape that encloses the whole house and garden.

Most people know that Ley Energy travels in lines across the landscape; but it should be pointed out that Ley Lines are made up of a whole series of lines, both above and below ground as well as the normal ground-level ones, that people are familiar with.

This means that I have underground cellars with one sort of Earth Energy, a ground floor with traditional Ley Energy, and an upstairs with Psychic Energy.

Then, above it all is my ‘Eerie Eyrie’ (Eagles nest) full of Dryad Energy.

This Towering Box of Energy, is like a ‘Faraday Cage’ that keeps it contained and separate from the environment around it, so as not to influence my neighbours in any way. We need the energy but we have to be responsive to the needs of others, as well.

Apart from my immediate family, the only Entities, that have access to this Sacred Space, are the Team we work for, and the Old Gods we know as The Folks Upstairs.

Just out of interest, I have my Biggest Computer in my Eerie Eyrie, with a ‘wireless’ transmitter to the other computers. Which sounds quite normal. But, it just doesn’t work, as the Faraday Cage, seems to swallow up all the radio waves like sweets and we have to rely on cable connections, in stead. Oh the joys of Quantum Physics!

I'm in my Eerie Eyrie right now as I write this.

More to come…

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?