Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Just to let you know….

Read More


At four o’clock tomorrow morning, my son will be driving me to the Airport.

I’m booked on the 7 am flight to Germany, and three days of sharing my knowledge with a group of German people. They don’t know it yet, but by the end of the weekend, we’ll all be good friends.

My German is very very limited, so all my words will be translated, paragraph by paragraph, by Martin, who has been like a Son to me for nearly sixteen years. He knows my stuff so well, he could do my talk for me, bless him.

So I’m busy packing. Making sure that everything sharp or pointed is packed safely in my suitcase, and that my pockes are empty as I go through the X-ray Machine, without causing an fuss.

I'll be away until Monday evening, so don’t expect any news until Tuesday.

If you want something to do… Checkout the links on the left, they contain lots of unpublished info for you.

Back soon....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?