Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Hello, I'm just a beginner at this....

Read More


Being a 'RightBrained' guy in a 'LeftBrained' world, I've got to get used to putting my thoughts down on paper.
It is, sort of, turning the pictures in my mind, into words, so that other people can form them into a picture in their own mind. Their picture may or may not be the same as mine, but if the effect it has on them is the same as it has on me, success has been achieved.
If on the other hand, my words don't make sense to them, and they think that I'm just a silly of fool, then that is OK too.

So I guess it is up to you to judge my efforts for yourself and love me or leave me, as your heart dictates.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Please Note: All previous posts have been archived, but you can see them by clicking the Archives buttons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?